There are many ways you can volunteer at Pregnancy Help Center.
Pregnancy Help Center of West Houston volunteers play a major role in all of our programs and services. Our diverse volunteer positions include:
- Administrative / Greeter– Help staff by greeting clients, and assisting with administrative duties.
- Class Instructor – Coach small groups or individuals through curriculum on pregnancy, childbirth, parenting, and more!
- Conner's Closet / Megan's Wardrobe- Organize baby and maternity donations and help clients “shop” in our baby boutique.
- Mentor – Create a unique mentoring relationship with an expectant mother and provide her with weekly support during her pregnancy.
- Peer Counselor – Meet with women facing unplanned pregnancies to facilitate intake interviews, administer pregnancy tests, and provide counseling on options and resources.
- Sonographer – Use your professional skills to offer women free ultrasounds.
- Facilitator – Share healing by leading a Bible study for women who have experienced abortion or sexual abuse.
- Maintenance/Hospitality – Help out "behind-the-scenes" to keep our lawn and facility clean and welcoming for our clients.
Here are some of our needs:
Ladies and Men’s Auxiliary
Retired Lay Leaders
Licensed Christian Counselors/lay and professional
Child Birth Educators
First Aid Facilitators